Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any retired citizen of this city who, meeting the qualifications set forth in Section 13.20.010, who maintains for their personal use a separate living unit in which all adult persons residing are retired, is entitled to make application to the City Recorder for classification as such with respect to the payment of the monthly minimum charges of the City levied upon utility users. (Ord. 4-2005 § 1, 2005; Ord. 3-1973 § 2, 1973)